Questions about Shanling CD S-100


New member
Username: Peanut_brain

Post Number: 1
Registered: Dec-04
Based on the recommendations of this forum, I'm looking into buying a Shanling CD S-100 CD player from China on Ebay. Thing is, these players are all 220 voltage, so I would need a converter to use it in the U.S. My question is: what is a good converter to use? Will converting the voltage degrade the sound quality and/or compromise the integrity of the power supply? And lastly, can I buy the Shanling with the proper voltage for the U.S. (without driving the price much higher)?

Unregistered guest
Foy your information, Shanling products are sold in Canada. It is the better way to be sure for the right voltage. You can find Shanling products in US but the "occidental name" is Music Hall.
Very good product at a bargain price.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us