Im getting the techics SCDV290 .. does anyone no if stereos have room to add more speakers and if not is there an extention leed that can be bought to add more

Username: Matt_b_21

LondonUK

Post Number: 1
Hi im getting the Technics SCDV290 DVD Mini System. I have 2 other speakers that i would like to add to the system... im not sure if anyone here has this system.. i just wondered if the stereo has room for more speakers to be added.

the speakers i have, have 2 wires coming out from each of the speakers - so theres 4 wires all together with copper wire (i think)(gold

i would appreciate it if i could be emailed about this question at mi5_21@hotmail.com

LondonUK

Post Number: 2
ahh these speakers are panasonic and are like 4 to 5 years old

LondonUK

Post Number: 3
Hey.. i did some research and found a switch box.. i think that does the trick if i dont have extra stero out puts... is that right... i read in anther thread that depending whether its 4ohm or 8ohms depends whether the speakers will work wit the stereo,, if they didnt... would they work if i used a switch box, as i would be connecting the speakers to the switch box not the speakers.. is that right?

dimitris
Unregistered guest
is there a manual about technics SCDV290 DVD in English or greek
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help