Speakers for a Yamaha RXV2400

Anonymous

I am planning on purchasing Yamaha RXV2400, and wanted to know if anyone has any advice as to the best speaker to match. I am hoping to stay around $1000 for the speakers.

Thanks

Username: Edison

Post Number: 337
Check out this sight - has reviews, and they liked others better than a Yammy. An Onkyo or a Nad sounds better to me too.

WWW.hifichoice.co.uk

For speakers, www.ascendacoustics.com sells direct - offering more quality for the buck.

Username: Smorlan

Post Number: 1
I love my YAMMY 2400. Seems to be alot more Dynamic than my old Onkyo. Its loaded with features and has alot better sound then the old yamaha's did. I Personally am running 3 old jbl centers up front and two two ways for surrounds. I too am looking for a speaker upgrade and I'm seriously considering the ascend 340 c and 340 lr's. Check out there reviews 5 of 5 on just about every one. Also considering PSB'S and PARIDIGM'S.
RIGHT NOW IM ANXIOUSLY AWAITING THE ARRIVAL OF MY SV SUB PB1 +. BOY I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR WHAT MY WIFE WILL SAY ABOUT THAT PURCHASE. ATLEAST I GOT A COLOR THAT MATCHES OUR FURNITURE!!!!!

PS THE ASCENDS RUN ABOUT 1K FOR 3-340'S AND 2-170'S FOR SURROUNDS.(5.1) FOR 7.1 (4-170'S) ADD ANOTHER COUPLE HUN. Talk with Dave F. if your intersted in the ascends. He really knows his stuff. http://www.ascendacoustics.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us