Paper in the speaker ripping


New member
Username: Zeke2

Columbia, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1
Registered: Nov-04
In th espeakers on my stereo the paper is ripping its only around the edge in the softer sections. I have been told that there is some tape that you can buy to patch that kind of stuff up but i can't find any. i'd like to know what i could do, if the tape would work or if i need new speakers, or if there is any other solutions like haveing the paper replaced or if thats even possible. Thanks if you can help because I have no clue what i should do.

J. Vigne
Unregistered guest

You can have the speakers reconed or replaced with a new driver. If you will call a shop that handles pro audio in your area they can tell you who can perform a recone. Replacement is a job most people can handle themselves.


Gold Member
Username: Kegger


Post Number: 1833
Registered: Dec-03
Also sells refoaming kits to do it yourself!

heres a link: Group_ID=373


Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 1848
Registered: Dec-03
What speakers do you have? Do you think they are worth reconing?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us