LOOKING FOR A SANSUI INT.AMP

Username: Atw43

Post Number: 1
want to buy a good looking and working sansui au-719 or a au-919 int. amp $$$$ is not an concern looks and func. is the only thing i want

Username: Gman

Post Number: 146
Since these models must be at least 20 years old I would do all of these three things: check out audiogon.com, check out ebay.com, and do a google search for both items.

Depending on the model you should find someone selling it for somewhere between $150-$300.

Username: Edison

Post Number: 336
Sansui G9000 is another good sansui to hunt down. I prefer the sound of old marantz 2270, or 44xx - also on ebay.

Unregistered guest
Sir, i have what you are looking for, pristine AU-919. in beautiful shape, fully funtional, no blemishes or malfuntions. i have no idea what this peice is worth. please email me or post on here an offer or such and we can talk from there.

Anonymous

shall i get the circuit diagram of akai am-u55 amp.i need the output power ic no the existing one damaged i cant get the no on it.pl help in this regard.

Username: Ismail

Dammam, Easter province Saudi arabia

sir,
shall i get the revox amp b739.pl give price and payment details .i wuold like to purchase.

Unregistered guest
If you're still looking for a Sansui AU-919, I have one in mint condition. Used for about 20hrs. Museum quality with original box. Kept in cool,dry storage since coming home in the late 70's. Pics on request.

Username: Sam

I have a one owner AU-D9 for sale. I bought it new in the early 80's.
Never abused or misused!
Downsized my stereo system so I no longer need it.

Unregistered guest
I am looking for a Sansui A-1130 Classique Amp.
I have one that after 20+ years has a bad tape2 switch that I can no longer get.

Unregistered guest
I have a mint condition Sansui G-9000 for sale on ebay right now, if you are still looking for one. My seller name on eBay is " withkindregards "

Unregistered guest
looking for a Sansui Au-919 , price not a problem if all is good . contact terrysharpey@shaw.ca

Unregistered guest
wanted Sansui Au-717 0r 719 or 919 price not a problem if in good shape contact terry at terrysharpey@shaw.ca thanks

Username: Donzidude

I have a nice AU 719 for sale . Any takers?

Unregistered guest
wanted sansui g-9000 receiver clean,and in very good working order. must be reasonably priced. cash or many other audio pieces to trade. don't let my email address make you think i am a dealer, it's just a nickmame for my hoby

Username: Jcaudio

Sutherlin , Or United states

I AM STILL LOOKING FOR A SANSUI G 9000. ALL I HAVE ARE MANUALS OR PARTS. I NEED THE WHOLE THING IN GOOD CONDITION AT A PRICE THAT'S REASONABLE.THUS FAR, ITS THE ONLY VINTAGE RECEIVER THAT SOUNDS GOOD ON MY NAGNEPAN 1.6'S. I CANT AFFORD THE NEWER HIGH PRICED MEGA WATT AMPS. I MAY CONSIDER ANOTHER BRAND , VINTAGE AND WATTS NEAR SAME ERA. HAVE OTHER AUDIO TO TRADE OR CASH. YOU MAY CONTACT ME BY EMAIL. jcaudio@peoplepc.com

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 3778

You're trying to tell me a Sansui receiver sounds better on your Magnepans than a McIntosh MC275 or vintage Marantz? Why don't you look for a Mac MA6100 or 6200?

Post Number: 2
what! nobody has a sansui g 9000? i have posted several requests for cash sale or trade.a few examples of what i have to trade are a marantz model 15, true mono block power amp. it even has 2 power cords, a marantz 3200 preamp. both above average the mono block is one of the last usa new york made units. please contact me for more detils by email---jcaudio@peoplepc.com

Post Number: 4
REPLY TO JAN VIGNE,
NO THE MAC 275 AS WELL AS SOME OF THE VINTAGE MARANTZ UNITS DO NOT SOUND BETTER THAN THE SANSUI G 9000. IF YOU KNOW MAGNEPANS, THEY LOVE TUBES AND OR POWER. THEY ARE ALSO VERY CRITICAL OF ANY CHANGES IN THE CHAIN OF COMPONENTS. EVEN THE SPENDY ONES DOWN TO CRITICLE CHANGES IN CABLES. THEY ARE VERY FUSSEY. THE SANSUI'S GIGANTIC POWER AND LOW COST BOTH MATCHED UP WELL. I AM PERMANENTLY DISABLED AND CANT SPEND WHAT MAC ETC. DEMANDS. THEREFORE I WILL HAVE TO SETTLE FOR THE G 9000 OR SIMULAR WATTAGE UNITS(ABOUT 180 RMS OR SO) TO GET AN APRECIABLE IMPROVEMENT. THANKS FOR YOUR SUGESTION

Post Number: 5
dear jan vinge, my first sentence , I meant that the mac 275 etc DO sound better than the g 9000 on the magnepans

Gold Member

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 3903

Mr. Chulian - Contact Mr. Anderson by clicking on his name:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-audio/136779.html

paul stati
Unregistered guest
I have a mint condition sansui 'audio rack' here.
It's a pity I'm in Ireland as I'm sure one of you would like it.
A big black 70's alien on wheels still shining in proper excellent condition.
Cabinet has removeable glass doors and removeable metal dividers at the bottom for 12' lp's. Then above this there is space for about 4 chunks of hifi (glass and wood plates which can of course be customized).
I was thinking of using it for new gear after aquiring it recently, but it really should be with a vintage hi-fi collector/someone with sansui equipment considering it's so ancient and preserved. I doubt I'll ever use it. It's just in the house spare room covered up with a blanket. The chances of it going somewhere are slim living in this country.
I'm never going to be a hi-fi collector while I did, years ago (a lot longer before I aquired this cabinet) have a sansui graphic eq, which was lethal.

Username: Paul_stati

Dublin, Leinster Ireland

I also have a silver hitachi hma 6500 mosfet power amp with new meter window bulbs fitted.
If I was in UK\US I'd sell all my gear like this for very generous prices but being in Ireland it poses a postage problem. A rather huge one in the case of the sansui furniture

Unregistered guest
I have a Sansui Au777a integrted amp. I am not quite sure of its vintage. I think it is either late 60's or early 70's. The problem is it can be powered on but no sound comes out from the speakers. I am from Malaysia. You see, in my country, it is very difficult to get repairs for old electronics like this Sansui. I can still remember the sound during it's heyday. It has a very warm valve sound. I do hope somebody out there has an idea of how to get it working again!

Chesty
Unregistered guest
I have an AU-D9 in Very Good condition, hardly used . Is there a market for this and what is it worth? Thanks.

Reilly
Unregistered guest
I have been giving this a lot of cinsideration and I can't make up my mind. What are your thoughts?
Which one has a better deal Dishnetwork or Directtv?

Gold Member

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 5445

You mean, of course, as an integrated amplifier. Correct?

Unregistered guest
I have a full setup of sansui including the hifi rack GX model(open no glass) as the units would not fit inside.
AU series 919 amp, including timer, panpot, 990 reverb, sr222 deck, se front load cassette deck, cdx111 cd player, tuner.se7 graphic equalizer. set speakers with 17" base reflex speakers 1horn, 2 tweeters, 2 mid range.in wood cabinets weight 20 kgs each. all working, few scratches to tops of some units, otherwise excellent.
What would be the value of this vintage setup and very rare to have all units from new.
bought while in forces 1978 Germany Soest Naafi
open to offers for full setup, will not split.
Live in the U.K

Unregistered guest
I am looking for a Sansui AU-X701 Amp to replace my husbands that burned in our house fire this past year. I need one in excellent condition or a suggestion on what newer models might come close to the quality of this one.

Bronze Member
Username: Loce

Lilburn, GA

Post Number: 30
There is a Sansui forum at www.audiokarma.org. You might check that Website for information.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us