Need help with polks

donny2004
Unregistered guest
hello audiophiles. I need some help, I'm looking for a 5.1 system...have narrowed it down to the polk series. Can anyone tell me whats better the RM 6700, RM 6800, RM 7200??? The 7200 is disconitued from what I hear...but I have found lots of places selling it...at around the same price as the other two. I'm looking to use these for movies only...so sound for music doesnt matter. I've tried to see what each one has but I cant seem to see any major differences...but then again I have no idea what to look for!! help please!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Riches1

Atlanta, GA US

Post Number: 26
Donny:

The best one is the one that sounds the best to you, looks the best to you, and fits your budget the best. All three systems would make a great entry level home theater speaker package,

donny2004
Unregistered guest
the problem is that I cant the 7200 series anywhere but on the net, and the 6700 and 6800 are at different stores...so I end up using different recievers to hook them up. Based on the specs anyone see any major differences???? And they are all within like $150 of eachother so price isnt really an issue

Bronze Member
Username: Riches1

Atlanta, GA US

Post Number: 29
I would think among those choices that the larger the drivers and boxes, most likely the better the sound. The 6700 was an Editor's choice on CNET.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us