All Marantz 7300OSE owners and reviewers

Sam of Chicago
Unregistered guest
Hello All,

Has anyone seen any issues with the Marantz 7300OSE? Any hardware or software issues so far? I wonder why Marantz discontinued the 7300ose (besides coming out with 7400)?

If you are a 7300ose owner, ARE YOU HAPPY and Satisfied with the unit? Any recommendations and ideas about it are most welcome and would be helpful for other/all 7300OSE users.

Thanks.

Username: Hawk

Post Number: 105
Sam:

There have been a few issues reported here about two months ago as I recall, but I don't remember what they were. I don't believe they were major.

As far as the "ose" designation, Marantz is coming out with a new 5400ose around May, I am told. They usually dress up only one model and this year it will be the 5400 rather than the 7400.

Username: Kev5

Post Number: 4
Sam,

I purchased a Marantz 7300ose about two months ago and I am very pleased with my purchase.

The only complaint I have heard about with this particular model is it has a tendency to run hot. The owners manual recommends a certain amount of space around the receiver.

I spoke with the dealer about this and he told me the Marantz is designed to run hot. However, I have it setup on the top of an open style stereo stand and I don't have any heat issues.

I'm sure you can find some excellent deals on this model as the 7400 is now out.

I wanted a receiver for music first and movies second and the 7300ose does both wonderfully.

I have run 2 channel stereo, movies, and 5.1 music dvds at high volumes and this unit has power to spare.

I originally had my mind set on the NAD T752 because of the clearout pricing but I liked the sound of the 7300ose better.

If I can answer any specific questions please let me know.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us