Unregistered guest
I am trying to wire my new house for audio speakers. I think I got it all right. I'm planning on using a speaker switcher with volume control. I'm having trouble figuring out how to wire one room (octogan shape 12') for one set of speakers. I want sound from my stereo located in another room, and I want to use the same set of speakers for a tv in the octogan room. Do I need to run two sets of wires? One from where the tv will be, to the speakers and one from where the stereo is with the switcher? If I can do this, what kind of speakers do I need to buy? (any special requirements?) Help
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us