Best place to buy NAD C372?

AxiomM22ti
Unregistered guest
Where can I get the best deal on NAD C372 here in USA? I don't want any refurbished stuff, preferably brand new though I might consider used as long as it's in mint condition.

Silver Member
Username: Jonmoon

Post Number: 109
If you don't buy from an authorized dealer, you won't get a manufacturer's warranty. Yawa online and Saturday Audio are two websites that show the NAD and I believe they are authorized dealers. However, they can not show discount pricing on the net and you will have to call or e-mail for the prices.

Silver Member
Username: Jonmoon

Post Number: 110
BTW, I went to Saturday Audio and they are having a deal on the NAD C270 amp. I have been considering the question: C320BEE vs. C372 vs. C162/262. I can get good prices on all. However, if the C162 and the C260 together are about the same price as the C372, I think that would ice it for me.

Anonymous

Check out also:
www.spearitsound.com

They're authorized dealer and though many of the specials are demo or refurbed, there's the NAD T742 receiver selling brand new for $399. Also shipping is free in October, I believe.

They do carry a lot of models at good price. I also got the PP2 for $109 instead of $129.

James

Username: Mewmew

Westchester, OH United States

Post Number: 2
Thanks, I also should ask, what do you guys think of refurb stuff? You can get some pretty damn good deals out there but dont know if I should go for new on a lower model or go a model up in the refurbed? Thanks alot
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us