JBL Northbridges good deal or not?

Bronze Member
Username: Rkvfire

Vancouver, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 55
To pair with my Dads pioneer 1014, he already has jbl 310northbridges. in the Visions flyer thers some and they come with a free subwoofer. The subwoofer is about $300. is that a good deal? his subwoofer bit the dust, and hey, if u can get 2 more speakers with a free sub why not? so is that a good deal?

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 1704
That's interesting. You claim to have 600k to spend on your home theater and you are worried about a $300 subwoofer for your Dad?

That's a drop in the bucket for a guy like yourself. Get him a complete HT. Get him the NAD T773, some Magnepans, SVS subwoofer, a nice widescreen HDTV (doesn't have to be plasma), and a nice universal DVD player like a Denon 5900. Don't you think your old man deserves it?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
lol. he doesnt have the space to put all that in. plus hes the kinda guy who doesnt take to kindly of people buying him stuff.. he just takes advice and gets it for himself. he'll actually take it back, if u buy him something. so lol, im not gonna go wild on spending like 10k on his stuff, and have him take it back. beleive me, i bought him a 32" widescreen hdtv, (the one he wanted) dvd player, i offerd to pay for the pio 1014, he refused. he took the dvd player back, and he had a big fit when i offerd to pay for the pioneer. so beleive me berny, ive tried to buy the guy stuff. he doesnt accept it.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 1705
I'll give you a shipping address, so next time you want to buy him something, just send it to me so you don't feel too bad:-)
You know, just pretend you gave it to your Dad!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
hah, lol. funny guy..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us