Your suggestion ??

Username: Petarst

Post Number: 9
Hi all,
After involving in hi-fi tec. i have bought a
new receiver Denon 1804 with Mission M53 speakers.
Dvd Player Pioneer 565 A.
In first time i was impressed with sound, quality and everything. After few months I have listened so many speakers that I can afford ,but I didn't change anything in my hi-fi system.
After a few months my hi-fi knowledge getting better and better then i order monster THX cable from USA for interconnect DVD player to get a little bit better sound. Sound was a much better.
But I found that I don't get enough bass from these speakers. So my friend told me that I should throw out DVD into the recycle bin :-),and buy a cd player NAD c542 with some good cables. I told him " are you nuts I will spend almost 400 Euros for CD and cables and I will get maybe 10% better sound"! I was very very wrong I must say sound has been changed 50% ,and I can't believe it. Interconnect was Ohlenbah 204 cable. After that I have bought for rears Monitor Audio S1 speakers which are truly the best speaker for that price. Now I also think that Mission M53 can give me more bass and I think to change that 1804 because it doesn't have a PREOUT and my idea was to buy NAD c272 and pair it with Denon 2105. I think that this combo would be better then to buy 753 NAD receiver. What do you think guys for that?

Next question is my real doubt should I leave system which is it like now or should I sell Mission M53 and buy MA S6 speaker and loose 200 Euros for that transaction or to sell MA S1 and buy M51? I think that MAS6 speaker isn't so tough like M53 ,and maybe I will regret. Because of that I need you opinions guy I don't have so much money to throwing out.

sorry for a big post and thx you all that you reply!

regards
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us