Help!!!

Username: Haleirwin

Caracas, Caracas Venezuela

Post Number: 4
I have a problem with my home receiver (Vr-6060). I buy this used. My problem is when realized test tone. The front speakers test ok, center speaker ok but in rear speakers when test reach surround right sound both rear speakers and when test tone reach surround left speaker not sound anything. The speakers setup correctly. What happend?. Thanks you.

Bronze Member
Username: Claudermilk

Post Number: 37
So the right surround test tone is heard on both speakers and the left surround is not heard at all?

When I first set my receiver up I got no tone out of one speaker & double-checking my connections I found one wire got pulled free when putting the receiver in the cabinet.

Silver Member
Username: Rh1

Post Number: 171
check connections and also make sure that you didn't hook them up to the "rear" surround channel as opposed to the "left/right" surround channel

Username: Haleirwin

Caracas, Caracas Venezuela

Post Number: 5
Hello, but the problem not is the conection, I don't know what happend. Thanks your for your answer guys.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 1591
If all the connections are correct, like you say, and you know for a fact that is not the problem, then the unit is faulty. The test tones are there to check if everything is working, obviously it does not! Return the receiver and buy a new one.

ahh, did you check IF the speakers are working??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us