Onkyo MB-S1 Carry Tunes Software

I recently purchased an Onkyo MB-S1 Hard Disc Drive at a garage sale, only to find that to be able to transfer MP3's between my computer and the MB-S1 requires a "Carry Tunes CD and drivers". Onkyo customer support wouldn't help me, saying that the CD was part of the original purchase. Anyone out there willing to copy (just the drivers off the CD) or send me the original Carry Tunes CD so I can load it on my computer and make this unit functional? Thanks for any support out there!

Anonymous
Hey bro!!

Go to this website and get the software you need. Later

http://www.onkyo.net/uk/services/software/txt.htm

Username: Secondlion

Post Number: 1
Hi,
I am looking for the Windows driver for Onkyo MB-S1. I can only find the Carry Tunes software on the website you said. Please send me a copy of the windows driver. My email address is hnguyen@gorv.com.
Thanks so much.

trev
Unregistered guest
same here.. only the carry tunes.. but not the usb drive... please help, thank you in advanced.

Username: Secondlion

Post Number: 2
Give me your email address. I will email it to you.

Unregistered guest
I would also really appreciate the ONKYO MB-S1 USB drivers for Windows if possible, many thanks, Dusty@ourhouse.p3online.net.

Username: Newone

Post Number: 1
Hi! :-)
Same problem here. Could anybody send me the drivers to my e-mail (kwebberr@yahoo.es)?
Thanks a lot

Unregistered guest
Has anyone figured out how to get theMP3 files out of the hard drive as MP3 files? It seems they hardware locked the output to only give back analog audio. I pulled the hard drive and cant figure out what type of OS or format its all in...

Unregistered guest
anyone have the drivers for an Onkyo SE-U55 external sound board processor? apparently i need the USB-ASIO driver... hard to get? don't want to pay 55 bucks. Hit me up pls.

Unregistered guest
Anyone can tell me where can I buy the onkyo MB-S1 in USA.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us