If any body has the pioneer vsx-43tx elite, can i get some feed back on how good it is

Anonymous
Just wanted to get some feed back on this reciever because i am interested in buy one..thank

Anonymous
Bought it 2 months ago.Great sound and features and a reasonable price. Replaced my old pioneer receiver that was 10 years old. It still works,but didn't have the THX, DDII,or DTS ES like this one does. Looked at the DENON 3802 and the Onkyo 689 but didn't have the features that the Pioneer has.Plus it was more expensive. Its the Elite version so I imagine the build quality is somewhat better then regular Pioneer stuff. Quite happy so far and its GREAT with movies!Get's my Monitor Audio Silver 9's and my ASW 210 pounding pretty good. Some say the Denon and Onkyo are better,but features wise the Pioneer was the best bang for my buck. Only thing I don't like is the remote,but I plan on replacing it eventually anyway.

I just ordered one it should be in by 11/3/02. I'll let you know then.

Anonymous
As good as the Pioneers are, the Denons are MUCH better. Especially when you listen to CD's.

Anonymous
I have had mine for about 3 months, and I love, It has everything you need and its not as expensive as the Denon 3803. The only thing I wish it had was video switching(only composite to composite, S video to S Video Etc) The remote isn't bad but its not the greatest, but all and all great reciever, you won't go wrong with this. The Denon 3803 is a little better, but for the price you can't beat this machine.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us