IM DUMB, PLEAS HELP!

Tinn
Unregistered guest
I have 2 KOLE 1920's(amps), the amps have an RMS rating of 370 x 2channels at 4 ohm, and 440 x 2channels at 2 ohm and 2 audiobahn ALUM10Q (10" sound Q subs) and they have an impedence of 6ohm each and an RMS of 800watts each, i was wondering if someone could tell me the best way to wire the amps and the subs to create the lowest ohm and the best sound?

Username: Ukw10

Post Number: 34
By the way Nice Subwoofer selection!!

To get 2ohm out of your amp, u should connect + to both of your subs and connect both + within subwoofer. Then do same thing on -.

If you think this is confusing, wait until GlassWolf leaves a message.

Username: Ukw10

Post Number: 35
I think I made some mistake. You said your sub is 6ohm and I wrote out how to connect 4ohm sub to an amp.
I don't know exactly what impedance load u get with this wiring.

i hate Ukw10
Unregistered guest
What do you know?

Username: Hydro

Post Number: 50
Tinn take ur amps and bridge both amps,one amp for each 10" subwoofer.This if done right should be around 800 watts for each sub now wire both subs in series so ur amps will see a 6 ohm load and you will be fine.If you need to know how to bridge an amp run the positive to the 1st channels positive and the negative to the 2nd channels negative from one of the subs and do the same for the other one.

Tinn
Unregistered guest
coudlnt, i jus do wat u said to begin with, only instead of being 2 ohm it would be 3 ohm, which would also put the amps at a better rms output?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us