Help/input is this getter glASSwolf

Username: Ostatestephanie

Post Number: 13
is alphasonik a good brand.. i have been very patient looking for subs.. i just want it easy.. i dont want to shake the car next to me .. i just want/need more bass in my '96 ford explorer w/ after market speakers and a sony cd/mp3 player.. dual 400-watt, 10" alphasonik subs and a 2-channel amplifier that features a high- and low-pass crossover and a 360-watt peak power rating.

hopefully it will be decent.. if anyone knows anything let me know.. it seems to be rated pretty good and the reviews are good too!

Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 544
yes it's "getter." (whatever that means)

Alphasonik is garbage.
If you want good, affordable subs, look at www.edesignaudio.com for the eD K series subs, or www.adireaudio.com at the Shiva 12" subs.

for a decent sub amp, look at the monoblock sub amps from JBL and Cadence.
Be sure to wire the amplifier with the proper gauge amp wiring kit.
www.knukonceptz.com has a 4AWG kit for $30.

Username: Ostatestephanie

Post Number: 14
why does alphasonik suck? the guy said for the price they are good!! i dont wanna show it off or anything... i just need more bass.. why does it suck.. will it break down or just doesnt sound like a 1000$ system?

Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 558
poor build quality.
they're cheaply made.
the subs I mentioned are $120 ea for the Shivas, and about $60 ea I think for the eD-K
don't listen to salesmen. they'll tell you anything to sell you their products and make their commissions.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us