Build me box for money. glass ?ion for you last part.

Username: Tikolx333

Post Number: 74
Ok well my email address is tikolx333@yahoo.com and if you want email me your aol aim name and we can talk that way. I would really apreciate your help. If you can make it I will pay you for it too. Hey and let me know what state you are in maybe we can meet up. So yeah I have 3 hex shape subs. and I want to stack them honey cone shape facing up in the back of the jeep where the seats would go. The rear is about 35 inches wide. So I want it about 33" wide and as tall as the Jeep wheel wells. They can go as deep as it wants. And yeah sealed each sub I think I want it at the first sealed volume the 1 cubic foot so the box should be built at alitle over 3 cubic feet to count for the air space the subs take and I hear taht individual chambers sound better so I dont know let me know how it sounds so far. And take a look at this tells the specs. And agian if yuo can build it for me I can pay you or if you can cut out the wood and ship it I put it together and carpet it I can pay for taht too. Ill be waiting for an email. Also if you look at the spec sheet at 1 cubic it sais 47hz and at 2cubic 44hz this is all seale what does this mean. I want tight base and not compromise the lows again this si 3 12" xtant.

jay amaro
Unregistered guest
ok the email is on its way and yeah thats another idea i hadnt thought of but yeah i could do this like a kit and send the pieces cutout.
very good idea and ok well get it all worked out in a way thats best for you.
jay

Username: Ptown

Post Number: 1
Have any of you guys seen audioperfect.com? They have some pretty good stuff. They must be pretty new. They have JL, Image Dynamics, Alpine, Diamond Audio, SubZone, Stinger - pretty cool stuff. Just wondering.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us