Single subwoofer for 150 db name it

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 449
i have a 95 chevy montecarlo z 34 (same as the chevy luminas of that year shape wise) I have a mtx 81000 d amp pushing up to 1500 rms at 2 ohms

Username: Saosin

Post Number: 6
hmmmm u can't just put a good sub into a box and expect 150 db, there are handfull of nice companies out there, ADIRE, RE, Digital Designs..... just to name a few, with that amp i'd look into the RE HC i beileve or the X.X.X., the brahama is also a beast, what size were u lookin into getting? and if u want to hit 150 db i suggest a ported box

Silver Member
Username: Pat_l

Tucson, AZ USA

Post Number: 562
usually compitions use ported because of higher, highs to get big DB, but its not the sub that makes the system- the box is the sound.

Silver Member

Post Number: 450
i know you cant put a sub in any box and i know how to build boxes etc but i was looking for experienced info using my type of car. Thats why i said it was like the lumina of the 95 year. I was hoping one 12 but i know that would be asking alot but im sure a 15 could do this so far i found this (a car like mine 152.5 db with 3 15 L7 kickers) but im sure i could do 150 with less of another brand

heres the link

http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/361769/5

Silver Member

Post Number: 451
the 3 kicker L7 15s would prob cost me 450 but thats alot of box and only 2.67 ohms

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1570
A single Brahma 15", X.X.X 15",JL 13W7, Eclipse Titanium 15" are all capable of over 150 db, it just depends on the vehicle. All ported boxes, by the way.

Bronze Member
Username: Ctx

Post Number: 46
does a snail shell box or sub zero box help with the db's alot?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us