Subs move even when HU is paused???HELP!!!

Anonymous

when i pause my HU my subs continue to move! when the HU is on the subs play, but they continue to move when i pause it. also i get a thump when i change CD's

What is going on here? HELP!!!

Silver Member
Username: Blindc1rca

Post Number: 134
hows your wiring kit match up with your amp?

Silver Member
Username: Pat_l

Tucson, AZ USA

Post Number: 549
If your HU is stock and you are using a Hi-level converter then you may whant to switch some wire around. Something isnt plugged in the right spot. If its a aftermarkt one and has RCA's then i dont know!

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 305
you may be getting either some feedback or some ground noise...are your RCA;s and power wire going down separate sides of the car?

Anonymous

I have 4ga. power and grd.
Grd. is to hooked up under a seatbelt bolt and is at most 2ft long(point it touches has paint ground off)
Power wire is on the left of the car and the RCA's (memphis sheilded ones) are on the right, from a pioneer HU.

the RCA's and power wire do cross one another at one place in the back of the truck though. also power and ground run along side one another under the seat.........that is how everything is hooked up, what could be wrong?????

Silver Member

Tucson, AZ USA

Post Number: 557
I dont think that its the way the wires are run, sometimes thats the problem but not very often. Your ground is how it should be. Whats the situation on the HU, it am almost positive thats the problem.

Anonymous

power is on RIGHT and rca's are on the LEFT...sorry bout that.

i have a pioneer HU, i think its a dehp6400.

do you think my HU is messed up???

if you have AIM please IM me, my SN is southern1inla86

Silver Member

Tucson, AZ USA

Post Number: 561
Mabey, i dont know for sure

Anonymous

is there any way i can have it tested???
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us