If Jesus had a system, the components would be?

annanymoose
Unregistered guest
What do you guys think the best sounding amp/sub pair possible would be? Keep in mind that this is Jesus and he dose not have to worry about money. I also belive that he would be more conserned about SQ than actual SPL.

JLeclipse
Unregistered guest
he'd have 4 JL 12w7's each running off of its own 500/1 amp, all in prowedge boxes, and hed have an eclipse HU.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1562
I think Jesus would find a way of getting Martin Logan electrostatic panels and Krell home amplifiers in a car since he's Jesus and can do anything(or create his own perfect speaker system). This is just another way of saying "what's the best so and so" and I think you're intelligent enough to know there isn't a best, it's all a subjective matter. I don't think Jesus would concern himself with car audio, but if he did I'd like to think he'd like my system :-), maybe with Zapco amps instead of JLs though.

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 445
hed use the ones you least expect because the last shall be first plus he gave us all the ideas that create this car audio stuff we like

Silver Member

Post Number: 446
oh and by the way im a born again christian (i did find this thread funny tho)

annanymoose
Unregistered guest
and your system is?

annanymoose
Unregistered guest
Jonathan?

Silver Member
Username: Pat_l

Tucson, AZ USA

Post Number: 553
I would love to sit in Jesus's car!

Silver Member

Post Number: 447
alpine 9805 with mb quart 5.25s in the doors mb quart 6 x 9s in the rear deck old school lanzar dc 12s for now amps are mtx 275x fronts mtx 2150x rears mtx 81000d monoblock subs toggle switches neons amp rack

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 1564
My system is:
Eclipse 8454 head unit
JL Audio 300/2
JL Audio 1000/1
Dynaudio System 360
12" Image Dynamics ID Max dual 2 ohm
Audiocontrol EQTs 1/3 octave equalizers
Audiocontrol HPX preamp

The majority of this was from when I left our car audio shop, most was free. If I changed anything, it would more than likely be the amps and head unit. I love my System 360 to death, if I ever changed to anything it would be a System 240 Esotar (love the Esotar tweeter) or an Esotar tweeter in place of mine on the component set. I'd probably change amps to either Zapco with full symbilink balanced line outputs coming to it, or US Amps or Butler tube amps. Head unit, I'd like to have an F#1 Status head unit ($3000 retail, that's why I don't have one) or a Nakamichi CD-700 for it's stock look and simplicity, and fantastic sound quality. I too am a Christian, by the way.

annanymoose
Unregistered guest
that is an impresive system.

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 1565
Thank you very much. I've enjoyed it all, the only thing I don't like is the vehicle it's in, a 1983 Chevy C-10 truck(absolutely had to have a truck for work and around the house). Love the truck, just not an ideal SQ vehicle, limited speaker mounting ability and a boxy cabin, more spacious vehicles tend to work better for both SQ and SPL, especially vehicles where you sit lower from a SQ standpoint. Hatchbacks typically get the best results, coupes or sedans can get the same results if you don't lock the subs up in a trunk (air has to couple with the cabin). When I finish all my stuff around the house (or just save up enough money), I'd like to try a 1969 Fairlane, with 2 ID Max 10 or 12" subs with aperiodic membranes in the package tray(whichever will fit, basically), Dynaudio 240 Esotar in custom kick panels, and Zapco amps all around with Symbilink Balanced lines leading to them. Possibly another Esotar tweeter up high and attenuated to raise the soundstage, depends on how it would sound. I think Jesus would enjoy it, at least until he would show me up :-)

Silver Member
Username: Blindc1rca

Post Number: 136
I changed my mind, jesus would have 4 audiobahn 1251T's running off of a boss amp. Hey, he should have the power to turn crap into gold right?

Anonymous

Mountain Range = Amps (Wind)
Volcanoes = Subs (Fire)
The land would be his trunk (Land)
The ocean would be his Speakers (Water)
For his Head Unit...

...........................Well that in my car.

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 1566
Wind, Fire, Water, Land...It sounds like the cast of Captain Planet would make the perfect car audio system lol j/k

Silver Member

Post Number: 448
oh i forgot some (to be hooked up pieces) phoenix gold bass cube and a batcap 400 battery to join my optima redtop
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us