I need opinions... What is the absolute loudest, and hardest hitting sub you can think of?

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 126
I don't care about price at all, just don't tell me the shaq 34" sub, because that is just retarted. Honestly though, what is the hardest hitting, most violent sub that will fit in a car? I don't care about sq either. I am looking into eventually getting something for spl comp's.

Bronze Member
Username: Slap_johnson

Arizona

Post Number: 36
18" MT's, 18" Shocker Extreme, DD has some good stuff to

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 289
MTX RFL 18"

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 411
the mtx rfl 15 did 156 point something db in a dodge omni with four mtx 1501d amps modified for 16 volts at the nationals and the guy said about 7 db more with another 15 and 4 more 1501d mtx amps (this was in a wall) but i also know a shop near me who hit 170 db with 4 15 inch treos in a subaru wagon with like 6 or 8 thousand watts i cant remember but the wagons doors were air guned shut lol and the inside was modified the omni wasnt case you wanted to see real life comparisons

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1553
Digital Designs are FANTASTIC for SPl, the 9900 series is awesome, but limited production so buy as soon as possible if you can. They win a lot of SPL comps. Resonant Engineering MTs are also going to be a force to be reckoned with as far as SPL.

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 128
Actually, anybody else have any opinions on the shocker's? I think it's called the signature series. I saw them on tv once, something about one of the worlds loudest 18"'s.

Unregistered guest
I would go for the treos,i tested a treo with just 400 watt rms and it hit 148 db with the sensors machine,with the audio control it may hit 151,so if i can do that with the lower range what could be done with the spl monster from treo?

Anonymous

no u didnt

seightgtr05
Unregistered guest
Audiobahn man....duh.....
Just kidding, DD the last dB Drag i went to like 5 out of the 8, tubbed out minivans that were there had those, one guy had 2 rockfords though, with about 8-10 MTX amps, im assuming they we HE-2 or whatever, and he was announced as the 2nd loudest in his class in the U.S. with that.This new MT from R.E. looks pretty mean to me haven't heard anything about it yet though, anyone have anything to back the MT up at all?

Bronze Member
Username: Nysteelers

Post Number: 38
shaq makes a 34' sub?? i would like 2 c that..u hava link?

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 130
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18805&item=5719538793&rd= 1&ssPageName=WDVW I wonder how one of those would rally sound? You wouldn't think it would be able to hit very fast.

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 131
http://cadaverous.org/34inch.jpg

Bronze Member
Username: Nysteelers

Post Number: 41
hah thats aweosme...wen im a millionare im gunna put like 4 of those in a car just 4 the hell of it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us