What brand is the best?

Bronze Member
Username: Topedgeonline

Montrose, Colorado United States

Post Number: 22
We have a car audio store in Colorado. We currently carry Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, and JBL. We are thinking about dropping JBL and picking up another brand. What brand should we pick up? We have considered Audiobahn.

Unregistered guest
pyramid xplode =]

Anonymous

OR**

Username: Matt_n

Vermont

Post Number: 2
Pioneer or Panasonic would be my suggestions. Both offer decent mid priced HU, speakers and amps. This gives your client base something to go for if they can't quite pull off the banging systems they really want.

Bronze Member
Username: Ctx

Post Number: 41
dont get audiobahn unless you like losing money go for mtx or another well established company

Bronze Member
Username: Sixstar

Post Number: 45
What are your goals for the company? Would they have to have all of the audio equipment?

If you want a better rep, or just have better equipment to be able to get at cost to put in your own ride, then go with JL or Arc Audio. They both make everything except the HU.

Arc has a pretty good markup from manufacturer to retail pricing, JL not as much, so if you want to make a good profit off of every item, go with Arc. Other good brands to markup are Orion, MTX, and Sony.

Also looks like you don't have a good HU brand? Try Alpine and Eclipse if you are looking for that.

Bronze Member
Username: Allpro

Dacula, Ga United States

Post Number: 18
ARC is a great choice...

Username: Thedirk

Potsdam, NY

Post Number: 2
Sony, MTX, Pioneer, mid level stuff that the average kid in college or highschool can afford, like me...im 20 years old and in college, i just had all my stuffed ripped off... tha jeep wranlger was empted out, alpine deck gone, subs gone.... amp gone.... now im just gona go with sony Xplode everything becouse i cant aford much else, and i have had good luck with it,,,,, ALSO! im gona just buy it all from walmart, say it blows, or breaks just bringer back....walmart takes it back without question, so im set for a year basically and if the sony XPlode stuff lasts for that long im gona be happy....

Username: Metall1cfan

Post Number: 5
I just sent a pyramid back...cause it was HORRIBLE

Anonymous

I would go with Treo, they make everything but HUs i believe, and they sound AWESOME and are extremely loud...little bit on the the pricier side, but worth the money....really high RMS power ratings, and not just to brag either, they really put it out.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us