Thoughts?

Username: Document_c

NY

Post Number: 9
I was wondering what everyone thought about having rear speakers. I know that for best sq one usually doesnt add rear speakers, but since i often drive people in the rear seat of my car I was wondering if I should add rear speakers to give them an enhanced audio experience. If this is so what kind and brand of speakers would you recommend in the back seat of an Acura RSX. Thank you for any help you can give.

Username: Sas

Post Number: 7
the reason people only mess with the front speakers is because of the soundstage, from what i gather you want the sound to seem like its comming from the front, as if you are at a concert and standing in front of the band. do you have subs in the trunk? what kind of speakers do you have in the front? are you happy with the way they sound? would you want to change them out? why not get the same ones for the back? i have used boston pro's, a/d/s, mb quarts, polk momos, and alpine type x's, i have been happy with all of those and would recommend any of them. i noticed no one responded to your post so i am hopeing i was some kind of help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us