Hard Hitting SUBS

Username: Nightmare

Post Number: 6
hey im wondering to what subs hit hard but dont drown my pockets frm these: kickers, rockfords, jl's, audiobahns ill appreciate anything thanx

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 266
JL will eat your bank account

hater
Unregistered guest
What kind of amp you goin to be running the subs from? How much do you have to play with? if you don't feel like spending to much i suggest looking into Adire Shiva or Cerwin Vega Xmax subs, if u have a lil bit more to spend look into getting a single RE seXXX or Brahama, if u give those babies what the fiend for they will sound nice

Post Number: 7
i have about 600 for sub amp and 2 speakers im only around jl's kicker's rockfords, and audiobahns

Bronze Member
Username: Sixstar

Post Number: 44
So that means you will be paying retail prices? Go with Kicker.

Silver Member
Username: Symplestiles

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 116
why not order online and save yourself a hell of alot of money? the difference between retail and online prices are HUGE. are you looking for sound quality or just a big boom?

Bronze Member
Username: Jtb

Post Number: 100
Two adire shivas - $230 shipped if you order by tomorrow heh, otherwise $250.

http://www.acoustic-visions.com/~acoustic/products/subwoofer_drivers/adire_shiva /

JBL 600.1 amp - $250 on ebay? less?

Leaves you $120 for box and wires.

I didn't understand if you want only two subs and an amp or midrange speakers also.

These subs will hit harder than any of those subs you mentioned in the price range, and they will sound great. TRUST ME, you won't be disappointed.

Bronze Member
Username: Jldub6

Post Number: 23
get JL :D

ThatGuyYouKnow
Unregistered guest
hey hater I belive RE SEXXX are just SX's now
RE SE with X.X.X. soft parts, but less RMS... but you need a dealer to get a RE SEXXX custom work.

Post Number: 8
i havent really ever ordered online and dont kno how things work some people dont trust it some do any opinions would be appreciated

Silver Member
Username: Jtb

Post Number: 106
The only JL subs that are in the same price range as the shivas are the W0s, and they aren't NEAR as good as the shivas. Don't waste your money on JL. acoustic-visions is not going to rip you off, order from there. When you are ordering on ebay read what other people say who have ordered from the same person. See how many negative and positive comments they have. If they have like 95% positive or greater it is very unlikely that they are untrustworthy, because a lot of them are companies that sell through ebay.

Bronze Member
Username: Squanto

No, No Usa

Post Number: 23
ordering online is fine, as long as it seems to be from a reputable source.
when ordering from ebay, look at how many things the people have sold, and their feedback. if theyve sold over a few thousand items and have a 98% or so feedback score, youre probably fine. besides, youre not even giving them your credit card number, you will usually pay through a service like PayPal. if they have less sales, you might want to read any negative feedback they might have. but in general, people are pretty reliable. and if they screw you over, you can report it to ebay if im not mistaken.
you could also ask people on these boards if a website is reliable, as people order online here all the time. i wont order from a website unless it looks like it's professionally done, or someone recommends it to me. if you just do a small amount of research (like under 5 minutes), you can pretty much figure out if it's safe.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us