Tweeders

JL.W6
Unregistered guest
i have mine installed where you place your legs in the car, like in the bottom corner..

good position?

Silver Member
Username: Bdb_86

Bemidji, MN Usa

Post Number: 179
only your ears can say sometimes the leg covers the tweeter and the sound gets blocked out if this isnt happening then it is a good spot also you dont want to have it somwere were you could easly kick it by mistake

Bronze Member
Username: Johnnylemoine

LaPlace, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 64
i would put them in the piller i think it is called in between the windsheild and the side windows.

Username: Jldub6

Post Number: 4
well the thing is, i wanna hide my shiz and also have it in a good position cuz i live in a gangsta neighborhood and lotta peeps get jacked :-(

YOUFLAMINGHOMO
Unregistered guest
STOP BEING AN IDIOT. PERIOD. YOU ARE A DUMBASS. S H U T U P.

JLDUMBSHIT
Unregistered guest
EXACTLY, took the words right out of my mouth. hey DUMBASS, theres no such thing as a JL DUB6 its a W6v2, how about you stop acting like youre a "hustlin' thug who dont play no games" and act normal you shitheaded c0cksucker. JESUS christ people come in here to help you out, you can at least have the decensy to make sure they UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE SAYING.
NON-WORD LIST- SHIZ, CUZ, GANGSTA, LOTTA, PEEPS, JACKED.
fu(king retard.

Bronze Member
Username: Dean_k

Regina, SK Canada

Post Number: 23
JLDUMBSHIT:
calm down buddy.. maybe that guy uses some stupid words, but you're a nut case...

can you imagine that guy in real life?

someone: "hey, can you tell me the time?"

JLDUMBSHIT: "SHUT UP YOU FUKING C0CKSUCKER! FUK! IM GOING TO FUKING KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE YOU'RE A DUMB PIECE OF SH!T. THE CORRECT GRAMMAR IS 'will you please tell me the current time'!
WHY DONT YOU DIE AND GO TO HELL!?!?!?!

FUUUUCCCKKK"

seriously.. take your medication

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
so many haters out there...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
as for "JLDUMBSHIT" theres differ versions of w6, not just v2...

Shiz Da Baz Muhommid
Unregistered guest
well the thing is, i wanna hide my shiz and also have it in a good position cuz i live in a gangsta neighborhood and lotta peeps get jacked.

Hummmm, well maybe you should sell your shiz and your computer, you seem to have a lot of money for someone who is in fear of being "jacked". "Shiz" what a great term for audio equipment, I bet you earned great SAT scores did you not, there Willie, Ascondas, La DoucheBag Clorox or whatever the dad you never knew named you as he walked down the aisle in the drug store?

I wonder if the $8700 in fed taxes I paid this year went to people like you? Have illigitimate kids that you can't afford, live in a crappy neighborhood and a drug addict who is considered "disabled" because you are on drugs and can't get a job? Huh.

I hope you die in a drive by shooting before my tax bucks have to pay for your Internet connection and your computer, your car and the rest of the items that you should NOT be spending your cash on before complaining about living in a less than desireable neighborhood.
Let us get rid of Welfare, and deport all illegal aliens. African-American? Pick one!!!!! Let us as stand up for ourselves and the leeches can die for all I care. No more welfare, no more support for immigrants, no more nothing for them. Let them die with their "shiz"

Silver Member
Username: Jayj

Louisiana USA

Post Number: 480
Damn all you people need to calm down. All the guy wanted to know is if his tweeters where is a good spot. All you Idiots need to go somewhere else if all you can do is talk sh!t over the internet. This is a Car Audio Forum NOT a damn place for @ssholes to cutdown people give the guy a break.

Silver Member
Username: Symplestiles

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 108
seriously. take that sh|t somewhere else. we dont want it here

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
they just hating cuz my jl dub6 is betta than theres...they proly dont even have subs.

talkin on the internet like they crazy but in real life they prolly pus*y

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
enough slang

DamnCrackhead
Unregistered guest
JL you really should put down the crackpipe and pick up a book. Stop spending your welfare check on drugs and use it to get a education.

*they just hating cuz my jl dub6 is betta than theres...they proly dont even have subs.

talkin on the internet like they crazy but in real life they prolly pus*y*

Your first lesson should start here.

They're just mad because my Audiobahn DUB1200 is better then theirs. They probably don't even have subwoofers.

They are talking on the internet like they're crazy but in real life they are probably just pus*ies.

And once again there is NO SUCH THING as a JL Dub6 you dumbass.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 105
I really wish Ecoustics would not let unregisterd people make messages.

Username: Damncrackhead

Post Number: 3
I'm registered does it make you happy. BOY

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 108
Yes it does.

Silver Member
Username: Jayj

Louisiana USA

Post Number: 485
You guys should really just ignore that idiot. He is only here to get a bunch of crap started.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us