MY TRUNK RATTLES, HELP ME!!!

JL.W6
Unregistered guest
i have a camry and my 12" JL DUB6 :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 95
Dynamat, Dynamat, Dynamat. If you don't want to spend that much, try eDead, you can order it cheap right off the elemental designs web site. My Sunbird trunk rattled worse than I've ever heard. I ordered 20 sq. ft. of eDead, and it worked like a charm.

JL.DuB6
Unregistered guest
thanx for info!

Bronze Member
Username: Tom_k

Post Number: 18
Joe Smoe,you got any pictures of your Sunbird??? Thanks

DamnCrackhead
Unregistered guest
WTF you stupid idiot you don't have a JL dub6. It will be a Audiobahn Dub or a JL Audio W6. I think you need to get the f@ck off that damn CRACKPIPE.

Anonymous

DamnCrackhead you are a bit of a coward and by the sounds of things a lil computer geek!!
Get a real life

Bronze Member
Username: Ne0nblakk

Post Number: 16
Aw, that's not cool. Why you have to get down on computer geeks?

Bronze Member
Username: Johnnylemoine

LaPlace, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 71
This place is so awsome, I love reading what you people say.

Bronze Member
Username: Youngblood

Post Number: 43
actually there is stuff that is a lot cheaper than dynamat and does the exact same thing...its called like ice guard or something...its not made for car audio...made for roofing but in the end has the same effect...its a little thinner but you can put down 2 layers for half the price of dynamat and still have like 1/2 a roll left......its like $54 for like 108 sq feet...at least i think so...so if you dont wanna spend big money but in the end get the same effect...ice guard

Bronze Member
Username: Jldub6

Post Number: 24
thx for info, i'll look into that :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Ne0nblakk

Post Number: 25
I hear peel n seel does the same thing, also for some sort of roofing or weather sealing. Should be able to find it at hardware stores for cheap.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us