Sealed or Ported?

Bronze Member
Username: Ne0nblakk

Post Number: 12
Which would be better for 2 12" V-Max's? Also, if anyone happens to know, I could use some box dimensions, or a link. Would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Oh, also, do you think I'll need an HO alt. for 2 12" V-Max's? I have a '95 Monte Carlo Z34. Probably going to run them with a JBL bp600.1.

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 376
neon i ran a 300 rms amp on that exact car and my headlights dimmed a little so id be prepared just in case but that was with a factory battery not after i replaced it with an optima red top which my bro hooked me up with for 30 bucks but i still think youd have dimming even with the battery. (and yes i still own it)

Silver Member

Post Number: 377
neon can i have your aim name so we can stay in touch since we have the same car

Silver Member

Post Number: 378
the dimming was at idle by the way but you prob knew that

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Yeah, sure. My AIM sn is ne0nblakk187, ne0 <--- that's a zero, by the way.

Username: Toddyboy

Post Number: 1
I have a phenix gold tantrum x i want to fit beteen the bucket seat in my 87 ranger reg cab
i would like it down firing witha port facing the back is this a good usable idea if so any help would be greatly appreciated

Username: One_creeper

Post Number: 2
whats up?!?! i need some info on building a sub box for two 10" subs with 5/8 MDF. i have a 98 chevy silverado ext cab. need to know dimensions, what the difference is between ported and sealed, and the difference between down firing and front firing....email me with any info please.. cale at warmapplepie27@hotmail.com

Silver Member
Username: Symplestiles

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 121
start your own thread next time
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us