Help

Ryan F
Unregistered guest
Wassup everyone herer's my problem, I got a lanzar 1200 watt amp 2x300rms 2x600 max i need to know if i can hook up two 12" pioneer subs 50-400rms 800 max to the amp. will it give all the 1200 watts to both subs. also do i need a capacitator? iw would apreciate your answers.

Silver Member
Username: Davids2004

Houston, TX USA

Post Number: 673
First of all the most you will get out of that amp will be 600 rms. The 1200 is max and you wont see that very often. Im sure they are svc but are they 4 or 8 ohm.

Ryan F
Unregistered guest
They're pioneer TS-W305C 4ohm, the amp lanzar vibe248 1200W, I have two subs in my other car they are the same but these ones are DVC 2ohm or 8ohm do you think i should use these ones instead.

Ryan F
Unregistered guest
the amp is also 2x500watts at 2ohm. sorry about that.

Big D
Unregistered guest
Dont listen to davids you could always get the max if you know what you're doing. He's been giving bad information to a lot of people here. he obviously dosent know what he's doing.

Silver Member
Username: Davids2004

Houston, TX USA

Post Number: 679
Big D,

The max wattage you will very rarely see. The better number to look at is the rms not the max wattage. Please tell me how I am wrong I would like to hear what you have to say. Max is exactly that just max not continous.

Silver Member
Username: Caraudiofng

Houston, TX

Post Number: 165
Big D ,man Davids is correct, what's the deal? RMS is the number you look at. There is no way in hell that Lanzar amp puts out 1200w.

Ryan, how many and what rating are the fuses in that amp? That will be the tell all.

Ryan F
Unregistered guest
I dont really know much about amps so here is what the box says
* 2 x 300 Watts RMS at 4 Ohms
* 2 x 600 Watts Max at 4 Ohms
* 1 x 1200 Watts Max at 4 Ohms Bridged
* 2 x 500 Watts at 2 Ohms
* Electronic Crossover Network
* Bass Boost Circuit
* Bridgeable at 4 Ohms
* 2 Ohms Stereo Stable
* Tri-Mode Capable
* Line Outs For Left & Right Channels.
* Power & Protection LED Indicators
* Advanced Protection Circuitry
* Soft Turn On/Off
* Remote Control Bass Booster
* Frequency Response: 15 Hz - 35 kHz
* S/N ratio: 90dB
* Dimensions (W x H x L): 11.5" x 2.3" x 15"
Also which subs are better for This Amp DVC or SVC. And will they At leats hit Hard.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us