JL overpriced and overrated amateurs wet dream

Username: Tikolx333

Post Number: 45
So many people talk about JL this JL that please JL is over priced and overrated and overpriced a second time. If you want subs I mean real subs take a look at X.X.X. man that sub will destroy the W7 in SQ and SPL, or check out SOLO X or RFL TREO all of those will kill the W7 and probably cost less money. As far as the godly JL 1000/1 great good job for JL, and that it puts out 1000 at 1.5-4 ohm but come one again overpriced and overrated take a look at USamps they will crush the JL 1000/1. If you dont care about the money that you spend and you just want to say HEY I GOT JL YEAH MAN BEST STUFF IN THE WORLD or that's what cartoys says or all the magazines that are again get paid by JL to run adds they are not going to say "hey yeah good stuff and for the money you can do way better." Of course not. You want some real amps take a look at USamps, McIntosh, JBL BPX, Orion, Crossfire, Earthquake, you want killer subs that will crush the W7 take a look at Treo CSX for SPL SSX for spl and sq, Resonant Engineering X X X man that sub insane saw it running off a Planet Audio 2250D and it hit 152db. One sub I don't see any W7 doing that. Bottom line, JL great stuff too much money which you can spend on a lot better sounding and looking products. JL owners good for you I am sure your stuff sounds great but for less then what you spent I can assemble a system that will blow your stuff away.

Username: Creampuff

Post Number: 6
"Bet you won't blow away my cousin's 2 JL Audio 15's, Discontinued W6's"
Naw but although your post is lengthy, and kind of repetive, you are right. JL Audio does make a good speaker, but they have an even better name for themselves. When people hear JL Audio, they think the best stuff out there. When this is not true. There are other better subs for cheaper!

Username: Tikolx333

Post Number: 47
Trust me one X.X.X will blow away the 15 w6 especially the old ones since they dont make the new ones in 15. The old ones are just like the w3v2 the X.X.X. is a beast you give it around 2000watts it will hit. I was sitting int his guys car this is 1 12 and he didnt even have it that loud my ears hurt I mean realy hurt I had the door open and half way out the door my ears still hurt this sub amazing I think Iam going to upgrade to taht sub. Check it out. The Resonant Eng. X.X.X amazing sub. With a single 15 you can hit high 150's.

Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 399
The Adire Tempest isn't too shabby either
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us