Adire tempest better then kicker?!

Username: Jmd11185

Post Number: 10
is that true

Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 390
Adire Tempest (15") is better than a Kicker what?
S15L7? CompVR 15"?
What are you trying to compare, and is it better in what way? SQ? SPL? Build quality?

Username: Jmd11185

Post Number: 11
sorry...I have a friend sayin his adire tempest is better then my L7 12'' in sq and spl cuz it has a greater xmax

Post Number: 414
he has more Xmax and more surface area since the Tempest is a 15" sub.
If he is giving that Tempest the full RMS rated power, and has the alternator to back it up, yeah he could be better in the right box, but both are good subs.

Mind you for SQ, I prefer round subs anyway, and Adire in particular.

Jessica Smith
Unregistered guest
IM IN DESPRET NEED FOR HELP IM LOOKING FOR A SPEAKER BOX FOR A 2000 F150 EXTENDED CAB ITS FOR TWO 12 INCH JL W6 AE'S AND I WANT THEM TO GO UNDER THE BACK SEAT CAN ANY ONE PLEEAASE HELP ME!?

jay amaro
Unregistered guest
hi jessica and yes i think i can help and id be more than happy to help you.
if you have the head room then send me the space you have under your seats (rear bench or buckets?) and i may either be able to make a box to fit under the seats within the space thats there if its enough or i can make a box that you can bolt in place of the seats and into the existing factory seat mounting holes then i can use welded brackets that go through the box and you can bolt the rear seat on top of the box and let the box replace the rear seat mounting bracket system but i need more information.
if you could measure the space from the floor of your truck to the roof, the length, width and height under your seats and then the width of your rear seat and the length. also do you have any space behind the rear seat and if so how much?
can you provide all those measurements in inches?
now as for your speakers the subs should have come with some information on the parameters can you give me the VAS, Qts, Xmax, Fe, etc. all those as much as you can provide.
thanks.
jay

Username: Newb

Post Number: 39
hey jay is Fe same as Fs? what does VAS and Qts stand for? thx

Post Number: 421
Chas, see if this helps. I wrote it last year for just this question:
http://pub14.ezboard.com/fcaraudiotalkfrm27.showMessage?topicID=26.topic

Jessica, please stop hijacking someone else's thread, and post your question in a new thread if you want help.
it's just rude.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us