Wat jl subs are these?

Silver Member
Username: Purplehase_bong

Bc Canada

Post Number: 123
i dunno if there 4 or 8ohm.! when i hooked it up to my amp it did hit as hard as the 2002 edition road thunders. here are some pics.!

Upload
Upload

Anonymous

Check for a Serial number and punch that in at google and you should get the info you need.

here like this PoS 1100rms audiobahn Aw1206t , like that kind of serial

Silver Member

Bc Canada

Post Number: 124
doesnt say

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1027
From the motor and sub, it looks like a W0. Probably is a W0 saying it's about the same as Road Thunders.

Silver Member

Bc Canada

Post Number: 125
does the box matter wat position its in? it firing upwards! if i give it more watts will it sound better? theres ony about 100 watts going thru each.

Silver Member

Bc Canada

Post Number: 126
i got the pair for 100 buks canadian is it a good deal.?

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 1031
Not bad for a pair of them. They're rated at 125W RMS, so I wouldn't give them any more than that. For more output, you can play around with sub position, also consider a ported box.

Silver Member

Bc Canada

Post Number: 127
should i put em in the back seat.? i was adjusting the gains and thet were quite loud. there in a bandpass box.

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 1034
Doesn't matter, it's all up to you and your vehicle. Just keep playing around with locations and see what gets the loudest, there is no way I can tell you what will be loudest in your car. Ported probably won't get more SPL than the bandpass, it will have better sound quality, though.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us