Best sounding sub for a regular cab truck

Username: Scottbeckerle

Post Number: 4
Hey there im trying to figure out what i want to put in my truck. I was wanting to just put one in there but i wanted something that would be fairly loud just for one sub doesnt matter which size. I was thinking 10" but i could probably put a 12 in there too. Let me know what you guys think i should do.

Post Number: 6
sorry about double post

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 864
What's your budget?

Silver Member
Username: Davids2004

Houston, TX USA

Post Number: 459
This is what I had in my regular cab F150.

One S10L7-DVC 4 ohm
Ported box made for my truck from www.probox.com
Xtant A6001T

That will do alot of you.

Post Number: 7
Well i dont really have a budget so i mean im just going for something good no matter what it cost i guess. But i mean i wanna keep this kinda practical you know. I dont wanna have to move the seat up a foot or something.

Post Number: 8
Do you think there is any way to get a 10" Brahma. I hear everyone talking about them and Triple X's or something like that. Ive never heard of them but evidently they have a good rep.

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Hfl, Ny Usa

Post Number: 966
they are incredible subwoofer, both of them use XBL^2 technology, allows alot of linear movement

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Hfl, Ny Usa

Post Number: 967
they run for about $300-350 each for teh 10" version

http://www.acoustic-visions.com/~acoustic/products/subwoofer_drivers/adire_brahm a/ (350 shipped for brahma 10")

www.respl.com i dont know of any authized dealers of RE but you canemail them there

Post Number: 9
do you think i could get one of thoose brahma's behind my seat? If so let me know because you guys got me all excited i want to get on haha.

Post Number: 10
Ok i just checked out ebay just curious and they have one for sale but thats now what was so cool they have some videos of them in action and man ive never seen so much travel before in my life. Plus they have a 15 in a big sealed box with like 1400W throw quarters off an ford explorer. Im impressed. So now if someone can let me know how i can get around getting one in my truck let me know because they look awesome

Anonymous

if you have an 01 reg cab F150 like me you can fit 3 12" adire shivas with a little over a cubic foot for each sub chamber easily and power em with a JBL 1200.1 amp, it sounds amazing, ive never been metered but it real loud, louder than alot of Suv's ive heard.

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Louisiana USA

Post Number: 101
i wouldnt think you could get a Brahma 10" behind the seat of a single cab truck...brahmas and triple X's are massive compare to most "everyday" subs...(compvr's, w3's)

their mounting depth is just too much for a single cab...they just wouldnt fit...i had trouble w/ the mounting depth when i tried to put one under the seat of my ext. cab 1500 chevy...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
is elemental designs any good? Someone told me that they are pretty good. Anyone have any advice on them?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us