Sub amp combo for truck

Username: Muffinman22

Post Number: 1
So a few months back I bought the mtx dual 10 sub amp box combo from amazon... couldn't beat it for the price...the install cost more than the actual kit lol. But.now I am kind if getting tired of this level of bass...And I'm not wanting to do a complete makeover all at one time...So I am asking if it would be a better idea to just get better higher quality 10s and maybe a better amp if necessary.Or if I should scrap my 10s and but a new box and 2 12s. Btw I have a general idea about this stuff but I'm definitely no pro

Gold Member
Username: Joe1234

Post Number: 1947
If you want nice is going to cost and you are going to have to work on it or pay someone to do it. What you can fit (10s 12s or whatever) depends on what truck you have and how much space and money are you willing to invest.

Username: Muffinman22

Post Number: 2
I have enough space for anything...I'm just saying would it be a better idea to stick with tens or spend even more money on 12s

Gold Member
Username: Joe1234

Post Number: 1948
Sub diameter is going to cost you next to nothing, just check the following link, this is for the budget line of a high output subs/amps/comps brand:

http://www.soundqubed.com/HDS200_c_33.html

The diameter of a sub drastically increases output without any extra power, probably 5 or 6 dB more from a 10" to a 15", the catch is that you need a larger box.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us