Car Sub Choice W6,W7,IDMAC,Icon/Xcon ect.

Username: Ruchb91

Post Number: 1
Hey Guys so this spring I'm having an install done on my Car
Fronts - Focal Utopia 3 way no cross block
Amplifiers - Focal FPS 4160 (need more :P)
That's what I have so far and a Kenwood deck.
Planning to run active with either bit one or Mosconi 6 to 8 just cant decide which to go with. anyways to the question
I realize this has been beaten down with multiple threads but for the love of me can't figure out what to do so ill join the madness

What I'm looking for is bass that is clear and reproduced close to the original. But can get loud enough if i wanted to show off a little! as that is half the fun of having a system. I've looked at multiple subs and cant decide.
some of my options I've looked at include these

JL 12W6*2
JL 12W7*1
IDMAX 12"*1
SSA ICON/XCON 12" *1 ( EITHER OR )

these are the main contenders i have kinda ruled out the Ultimo Morels12's, Audison Thesis Bass10 (cant get it :P) and Hertz audio Mille 12's as it seems they are discontinued.

Ive looked around and I've seen the W6 lined in a few high end cars ferrari,Bently's ect but just wonder if they only get these cause of the shops that do the instals.

Any helps or flat out this sub will suit your needs would be greatly appreciated as I'm going insane. Space is an issue so i have to stick to a 12" as i only have 15.5inches of height

Thanks In advance for help !
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us