Loud subs for the price of 350 including amp

Username: Rauber15

Post Number: 2
I need you bass heads to help me out. I want 2 12" with good wattage that's very loud. I want people to hear me from miles away. And I need someone to suggest an amp for me.

Bronze Member
Username: Fritz1

Pierce, ID

Post Number: 14
Check out a new company called C2 audio, I have 2 12" C2 Threatcon 2's, they are simply awesome for the money!!! I would be confident in saying the best performing sub on the market for the money. They have some videos on Youtube, check them out.

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Columbia, South Carolina America

Post Number: 14842
1. nobody wants to har you outside of your own car, and doing so just means you're wasting energy that would otherwise be bass inside the car you're driving. This is why people sound deaden cars. Doing so makes the system more efficient, and the music louder in the car.

2. One better quality 12" sub will beat two cheap subs every time.

3. Look at an Alpine Type R 12" with an amp that delivers 500-600 watts RMS (at the wired load for that sub, or those subs) and go with a class D, mono amp. These are RMS/continuous ratings, not peak or PMPO, or any of that nonsense.

make sure your car's electrical system can handle the current that amp will need, and if you want the music to sound good, you'll also need a separate amp for your full range speakers, and decent speakers to pair with the sub, since 70% of music comes from the speakers that aren't your sub(s).
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us