What about the noise pollution laws in ur area ? ...

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 17156
probably not as tough as in el salvador

its making the rounds on fb ....

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8& layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fpcgcopspa.blogspot.com%2F

[img]http://i44.tinypic.com/24dikw5.jpg[/img]

[quote]Body of the City of Salvador performed the action in the district that leads the ranking of claims for noise pollution
Photo: Sucom / Disclosure
The city of Salvador (BA) destroyed on the morning of Tuesday more than 2000 sound equipment. The action promoted by the Superintendence and Control of Land Use Planning of the City (Sucom), dismantled the equipment seized during enforcement operations against noise pollution, conducted between 2010 and 2011.
Using a roller, officials Sucom passed over the equipment in a field near the square Vinicius de Moraes, in Itapua neighborhood, who leads the ranking of the most noisy of Salvador. All material was destroyed at the disposal of those responsible, that could get them in the warehouse of Sucom upon payment of a fine ranging between $ 600 and U.S. $ 101,250.
This is the second time that the oversight destroys equipment seized. On May 7 last year, marking the program's Municipal Day to Combat Noise Pollution, 80 devices had the same purpose.
From January 1 until August 15 this year, 1,620 sound equipment were seized during inspections of Sucom and integrated operations with other agencies. During the call center agency received more than 40,700 complaints. The neighborhoods are champions of complaints Itapuã (1,056 complaints recorded), Boca do Rio (1024) and Freedom (1000). The sources of noise complaints are more motivated private vehicles (representing 47.06% of total complaints), residences (19.7%) and bars, nightclubs and restaurants (15.23%). [/quote]

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17157
dammit the image above shud have come out like this : ...

Upload

* edit - ok i fixed it ...

Bronze Member
Username: Cadillac

Post Number: 20
thats not america is it america better never go im in Afgainistan right now are rights berrer remain intact

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17164
wow nobody else gonna say something ?

E has become a ghost town ...

Gold Member
Username: Joe1234

Post Number: 1231
Shame on the government of that country... they are no better than the giant gangs that exist over there...

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 25343
I still say a bass lover is no more distracting than a biker with his pipes drilled out. Ironically they possess the same characteristics. They both love what they do and want others to envy them, and in many cases flaunt it excessively. There still isn't a logical explanation for one to crank the volume at red lights just as much as rev that bike other than a caveman like pizzing match mentality. Save that chit for the parking lots and comps. I say this to bass lovers and bikers alike: "If you love what you do, don't act in a manner that endangers it".

Funny at the Jersey shore they will let cr0tch rocket riders loop the set a 100 times so long as they are wearing helmets. Yet these same morons are also wearing flip flops and tank tops while riding their 160 hp machines.

One doesn't have to have a 160 IQ to spot these flakes.

Silver Member
Username: Makinblak

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 797
What does it mean for one to "loop the set" ?

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 2032
I'm not an idiot so I turn my sh!t down when I drive through town. I don't even know of any sound restrictions in my area, but I still remain cautious of them.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25344
"Loop the set"

Means to continue to drive in circles inside a populated area hoping to get noticed. Usually in front of movie theaters, outside malls or any other areas of young age congregation.

Years back you could kill hours just driving up and down the boardwalk in Seaside Heights NJ checking out the babes, other people's rides, ect. Not going anywhere but back and forth.

It's a true waste of gas.

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 3251
whoa they are just smashing all that sound equipment??? wtf!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17166
^yep

if ppl used their discretion while bumping their systems & not use it in residential areas & at all sorts of hrs during the night then nobody wud complain but if want to be noticed\nuisance well thats the price u have to pay ...

Gold Member
Username: Joe1234

Post Number: 1240
But one thing is impound you car and fine you and another thing is destroy legally owned goods..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25346
In some countries they deem it appropriate to administer the law anyway they deem fit. Hard to believe for some but in many areas they still cut the hands off thieves and willies off r@pists.

To you it may seem barbaric but if it works..............

Now this isn't a comparison to hard crime at all but just ask any of those detained in foreign countries for weeks or even months at a time because their passports have expired if foreign law is fair to them. Imagine being held captive, 1000's of miles from home because of a digit on a passport. People have died for less.

In America we just smile and call our lawyer.

Silver Member
Username: Makinblak

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 801
I spy something that rhymes with................ madooky noob
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us