Tinsel wire recommendations

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 2378
What's going on my Ecoustic brothers. Hope all have been well. I have not been on in a long while. I still have one of my Fi 18" Q's It's still banging after about 3 years of harsh excursional treatment. I plan to get it reconed soon, because it is missing the dust cap and ive had to resolder the tinsel leads a few times when i had both them connected with the colossus that i used to have. I didnt have the full electrical power but they would still pould amazingly clean. yellow top, big 3, and one gauge is all i had. Can anyone recommend a trusted source online where i can find some good tinsel wire for my q? Iv'e looked everywhere locally and can't find any at all. Even the worthless radioshack they have over here doesn't carry any. They don't even have a car audio section. All input is greatly appreciated. Thanks alot.

TJBaSsMeKaNiK 2 loud crew

Silver Member
Username: Alonzoub

Orlando, Florida

Post Number: 350
Lol I've never seen a radioshack with a car audio section, do those exist? That would be kinda cool.

As for as your search for tinsel lead, idk how trustworthy this site is but check it out: http://www.springfieldspeakerrepair.com/wires.htm. They seem to be one of the only websites I could find that sells tinsel leads and they seem legit.

Username: Illst0lz

Post Number: 1
I GET MY LEAD WIRE FROM THEM. ^ PSI IS WAY OVER PRICED, AND SPSR.COM SELLS ON EBAY, THEY ARE TRUSTED, HOWEVER I DONT LIKE THERE BLACK CA GLUE.

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Columbia, South Carolina

Post Number: 14576
parts-express.com or midwestspeakerrepair.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us