This is just too sick!!!!

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 23774
http://cumminsdieselspecs.com/67.html

The 6.7 L Cummins is the latest in the B-series engines, introduced mid year in 2007. Rated at 350 HP & 650 lb-ft, it is also the most powerful B-series ever offered. The 5.9 ISB was replaced by the 6.7 to meet strict new diesel emission requirements. To meet such requirements, the 6.7 is equipped with an EGR (exhaust gas recirculation) system, a variable geometry turbocharger (VGT), and a diesel particulate fitler designed to reduce diesel particulate matter by more than 90 percent. A new, higher-pressure version of the Bosch direct injection system is used.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Post Number: 9130
I'd rather be cummin than strokin

Silver Member
Username: Makinblak

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 756
Indeed. Bestmankind, why not mention that for 2010 the 6.7 was given 800 lbft for the automatic? Now that's some tastey spam!

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3580
wtf a thread from Chad with a post from Logan (people don't forget)?? riding down memory lane right now..

oh, and while it may not be the same application, i ran 4 twin turbo v16 cummins power plants while deployed. absolutely monstrous power those things put out. off the top of ky head 2k+ hp and torque.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3634
I actually work at one of the places that makes Cummins engines. Its a wild place

Gold Member
Username: Philly306

Sorry, I have a new 20...

Post Number: 1592
Chad changes hobbies like women change clothes. First car audio, then car performance, now diesel trucks? You are one crazy asian Chad Lee

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23775
No diesel truck yet Phil LOL. Happy with my iforce 5.7 v8 Tundra for now. lol.

Silver Member

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 758
Livinloud, what was that a generator?

Silver Member

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 760
A cruise ship's engine?

Gold Member

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3582
1.25mw ac generators.

Silver Member

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 761
I wonder if a military surplus store would have one o those..... drool ..... I would spend my whole life and every dime I had to build a truck around that V-16 ! With 20 soloX 18" and combine tractor tires. Guinness, here I come! Now where would I find a transmission.........

Gold Member

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3583
those were prototype's. they were housed in full size semi trailers so you may have some trouble with that project. they're making these as a full time replacement for those and the older MEP 12's, which is a whole different unit.

http://www.cumminspower.com/www/literature/brochures/F-2265-GeneratorModelDQBPU-en.pdf

should only cost a little over a million..,

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23780
That is a beast. Damn.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us