A thousand to spend on my system

Anonymous

i alreay have the hu pioneer 8600
what subs should i go with all dvc (vmaxxes 4ohm,comp cvr 2ohm,or type r 2ohm)any other suggestion can help also. the amp i think i'll go with the jl 500/1 or jbl.1200 which one would give the right amount of power to the sub. PPl talking about ma audio amps but i from being here this are my better choice. i'm looking for spl and lil bit of sq but not really worried about sq as much since my speakers will handle the sound part. Need some pro with all the right wiring and if i need a power cap or new battery etc because i don't want the audio shops in saint petersburg taking my money with the professional talking and stuff. GLASS JOHN BACON ETC. Need help with this problem PLEASE NOT TRYING START at THE BOTTOM AND MAKE my way Up like ppl that started with pioneer subs etc.

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Hfl, Ny Usa

Post Number: 901
ok

a thousand to spend huh

get a 15" brahma from adire audio, $350

get a jl 500/1 to power it, only if you know how to tune it correctly, otherwise you'll end up destroying that amp and sub

thats prolly another $400
or a JBL 600.1 or hifonics brutus bx750d (~$200-250)

get a custom made vented box for either setup, and have it tuned to 38 Hz - should get DAMN loud with a 15" brahma

you may need a 2 channel amp for speakers up front only (better front sound stage) to keep up with the brahma

CDT components from thezeb.com $149 a pair

a nice eclipse amp rated 100w rms @ 4ohm x 2 for about $100-200

that should be an amazing setup

Bronze Member
Username: Slim

St.pete, Florida

Post Number: 11
what two twelves to get for this setup not really leaning towards 15 yet.

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Hfl, Ny Usa

Post Number: 910
hmm

howabout two eclipse aluminum subs

still the 1000/1 or a jbl px1100.1 (both regulated suppies)

that would freakin own
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us