Porting my enclosure

Anonymous

i have made a sealed enclosure already and now i want to port that same box...but here is my problem...in the front of my box where the subs are there isnt any room to put in ports so could i port the back of my box or the sides or something...tell me waht ya think...it goes into an suv and the subs are facing the back...

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Hfl, Ny Usa

Post Number: 861
you should just completely make a new box if you want ported, going from sealed to ported doesnt usually work very well unless you know exactly what you are doing

you're better off making a box or having one customly made for whatever subs you have, mostly because sealed reccomendations are always much smaler than that of ported, so it would be very hard to get the desired tuning frequency and volume by using a prefab sealed box and making it ported

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Hfl, Ny Usa

Post Number: 906
you should just completely make a new box if you want ported, going from sealed to ported doesnt usually work very well unless you know exactly what you are doing

you're better off making a box or having one customly made for whatever subs you have, mostly because sealed reccomendations are always much smaler than that of ported, so it would be very hard to get the desired tuning frequency and volume by using a prefab sealed box and making it ported
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us