Glass, just wanted to show u how my Brahma box turned out!

Bronze Member
Username: Southernrebel

Louisiana USA

Post Number: 89
hey man, thanks for your help w/ the Q's i had about Brahma's...

i finnally have the box together and i took some pics...here they are:

http://www.cardomain.com/id/southern1inla

oh, i remember someone else wanted to put a brahma under the back seat of their chevy 1500 too, i dont remember who it was but if you need the measurements i'll help you out...

Username: Jaydan

Lockport, Ny

Post Number: 6
it looks good,nice job. what'd ya pay for the brahma?

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 4098
looks nice... but how does it sound?

Bronze Member

Louisiana USA

Post Number: 90
it sounds alot better than my old audiobahn crap!

it has much better SQ and quite i bit more SPL...everything in the truck rattles at high volume. If i put change in the cup holder on the dash it trys to jump out, and i can bounce change around on my roof....and thats just from one 10"...i need to put in some dymomat

i'm am going to have i metered as soon as i carpet it and get my alt rebuilt....

i had an L5 12 on the same JBL amp a while back and it sounded pretty good, but the brahma puts the L5 to shame...this thing amazed me...it is as loud as some pairs of 12's ive heard and it sounds really good...amazing SQ and great SPL...worth every penny i spent.

when i get it metered i'll post the SPL...

one thing i found out was that all the audio shops around hear have no idea Adire, RE , DD, and other audio co. like those even exist!!! the only "high end" subs they know of are the W7 and SoloX...and i went to shops all over Louisiana and Mississippi!!!

i'm going to put in some mids and highs soon and go to a show in Monroe, La...i just wanna see what i can do w/ a single 10"!

Silver Member
Username: Jayj

Louisiana USA

Post Number: 353
Hey Marshall when does that show start?? I live 15 minutes from monroe. HAHA I guess I may be seeing you there. LOL Good Luck

Bronze Member

Louisiana USA

Post Number: 92
not sure man...

the people at suncoast sound in monroe told me about it when i went to ask about an alternator a few weeks ago...not sure if its a show or what...its just some kind of "event"...call em up and ask...

i'm think its going to be is early Aug. though...

by the way...what kinda system are you running???

Bronze Member

Louisiana USA

Post Number: 93
i still can believe how clean this sub sounds...lol

i listened to Paradise City w/ the sub today and it sounded like there was a bass drum in my back seat...lol...glad you recommended this sub glass.

Silver Member
Username: Jayj

Louisiana USA

Post Number: 354
Hey Marshall I'll go up to suncoast tomarrow and see about it. I been needing to talk to them about somethings anyway. I have my system posted in my profile. I don't have the JBLs anymore I'm running Kicker amps now.

Bronze Member

Louisiana USA

Post Number: 95
jayj...get ahold of me when you find out about thing in Monroe...ok...

by the way
have you ever had your truck metered?
just wondering...

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us