Kicker L7 or Bazookas?

Richard Adams
Unregistered guest
Right now I have 2 12" Bazooka P.Miller Signiture Series DVC (4ohms each) subs. They are in a vented box and I have a Rockford Fosgate 551S Power Series 2 Channel pushing them. They are hitting very VERY hard. Even though, I still would rather have a single 10" Kicker L7 in a vented box. If i got one, it would have to be dual 2ohm voice coils so I could run each channel of the amp at 2ohms so it will put out its full potential. Which would give me more bass and be better, 2 P.Millers or 1 Kicker L7?

Richard Adams
Unregistered guest
If your not familiar with the subs go to bazooka.com they are the RS series

Richard Adams
Unregistered guest
Anyone have any ideas? I dont want to spend the money on an L7 if its not going to give me more bass. PLEASE HELP!

Bronze Member
Username: Xgrizzlyx

Post Number: 19
go to your local kicker dealer and have them ,if they have any prebuilt box, the sub u have in question and put it in the car. Then found out for your self..

If the bazooka are hittng hard and you are happy with them. Invest your cash into upgrading your fronts if you haven't yet. or save it.....

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Hfl, Ny Usa

Post Number: 907
i would stick wit the two bazookas if i were you, that one L7 wont give much SQ and most likely wont hit like two 12" subs
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us