P.Millers or L7?

Unregistered guest
Right now I have 2 12" Bazooka P.Miller Signiture Series DVC (4ohms each) subs. They are in a vented box and I have a Rockford Fosgate 551S Power Series 2 Channel pushing them. They are hitting very VERY hard. Even though, I still would rather have a single 10" Kicker L7 in a vented box. If i got one, it would have to be dual 2ohm voice coils so I could run each channel of the amp at 2ohms so it will put out its full potential. Which would give me more bass and be better, 2 P.Millers or 1 Kicker L7?

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Hfl, Ny Usa

Post Number: 832
i would put my money on the P millers

much much more surface area involved with them, that translates into more SPL

Richard Adams
Unregistered guest
yeah my P millers are putting out a lot of bass especially since i got the vented box. thats one thing i did think about was that im looking at 24" of surface area compared to 10"

Richard Adams
Unregistered guest
yeah my P millers are putting out a lot of bass especially since i got the vented box. thats one thing i did think about was that im looking at 24" of surface area compared to 10"

Richard Adams
Unregistered guest

Richard Adams
Unregistered guest
so does anyone else think i should stick with my P millers or should i go with the 10" L7?

Richard Adams
Unregistered guest
i want to get an L7 but if my P millers are going to make more bass then ill stick with them. anyone else have any suggestions?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us