What size and type of box Adire Shiva

Username: Vwbug1971

Warren, Nj

Post Number: 10
I'm gonna buy a Adrive Shiva. I wanna get the best bang for the buck so i think i wanna port it. How exactly do i do that? Do i have to buy ports? how many should i use? Any other info i need to know?

Bronze Member
Username: Redskin

LondonEngland

Post Number: 65
Go to
www.adireaudio.com/Files/VentedShivaApplications.pdf
for all the info.

Bronze Member
Username: Suicideshifter

Bristolville, Ohio United States

Post Number: 18
i have two and they sound great, i have a jbl 600.1 and i have them in a sealed box. 1.5 cu. ft. per sub is the best setup for them. believe me, you wont be disappointed.

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Hfl, Ny Usa

Post Number: 825
i would reccomend a little bit bigger than 1.5, it will get that thing moving more with less power

about 1.75 cubic feet sealed with 1.75 lbs loosely fit polyfill

would sound great :-)

Username: Badguy

Port harcourt, Rivers state Nigeria

Post Number: 1
I drive a VW golf GL 89model and i dont want the car to ride anymore,i need some bumping(lol)Some real bass is what i mean and since it's a hatchback,i need help.I got 2 10" but havnt built the enclosure yet.I would really appreciate if y'all could help me with a detailed plan for a ported or sealed(which would be better in a hatch?)I never built an enclosure before so i need to be very precise.my email is psychostitchie@yahoo.com. i would be happier to get these things so i can build mine and enjoy that feeling y'all are enjoying.

Username: Badguy

Port harcourt, Rivers state Nigeria

Post Number: 2
I wanna make a sub enclosure for my golf with 2 10" and i need detailed help + design to construct.Holla back psychostitchie@yahoo.com
I'll still be here waitin'
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us