New ecoustics mobile layout

Silver Member
Username: Makinblak

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 660
I am not happy. I wiill enlighten the ones who do not use smartphones for browsing... ecoustics has changed the layout for mobile users. Whiich would be fine... but i cant scroll over to the right and there is more screen over there. Might need fixin, admin. And I can't get used to the new layout. I hate change

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4426
I was going to make a thread about this. I thought it was my phone but I never updated anything. Change it back the way it was before.

Silver Member
Username: Alonzoub

Post Number: 237
x3... Not really a fan.

Gold Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 1147
There is a way to remove the new page layout. If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, on the bottom right there is a Settings/Menu button. Click on that, and at the top of the next page there is a yellow button at the top that allows you to view the website normally.

Username: Admin

Post Number: 9988
Our forum, formatted for mobile is not quite ready yet. In the meantime, you can click back to the regular version from the "More" button in the footer (of the mobile site). Then click the button first button, "Switch to Full Website" which loads the normal full screen web version that you're used to.

Or you can also send/click this link on your mobile device to force the regular forum to load.
https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/discus.pl

For continued discussions about eCoustics Mobile post them there:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/suggestions/686470.html

Thank you for your patience while we improve the forum for mobile devices.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3512
if i turn my phone to the side and use the wider resolution the text on the right shows up.

Silver Member
Username: Wackzirth88

K-town, Il U.S.

Post Number: 473
I agree i dont like it. Im on my ipod ytouch and cant read half of anyones post cuz the whole screen wont adjust

Post Number: 10000
I am working to fix the viewing issues on mobile devices. Should be better in a day or so. Thank you for your patience.

Post Number: 10001
Recently updated threads (like this one), should now be easier to read on a mobile device. Once testing is completed the changes will be pushed through to all forum pages.

Gold Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 1161
Hey Admin, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get to these forums right from the main page, www.ecoustics.com, with the mobile layout.

Is there some special trick or location on where to access the forums or is it not added yet?

Gold Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1407
Wow i haven't been on ecoustics on my phone for a while but talk about a BIG FAIL the home page is so shitty and screwed up, and the whole lay out in general. I remember getting on and it will be just like when i would get on my computer. Way to ruin a good thing admin.

Post Number: 10002
Right now there is no navigation to the Forum on our "m.ecoustics.com" homepage because it's not fully working yet. As you notice, our server now recognizes mobile devices and attempts to reformat the page for smaller screens.

Clicking this link on a mobile will make sure the regular web version is displayed.
https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/discus.pl

For the truly technical just add ?m=0 to any www.ecoustics.com link on a mobile device to prevent any reformatting for mobile.

Silver Member

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 661
Its not as bad now, kinda goofy which is how I like em... but yea I. Will try the old version maybe when im compitent and shlit

Silver Member

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 677
I cannot view pics posted inside threads, when I post it takes me to a blank screen and I have to reload my ecoustics bookmark on my bRowser. Also, I don't like how it doesn't tell u the last poster in the thread preview lineup or how many posts they have made. Also, outsiders would have a hard time finding this subwoofer forum unless a thread page popped up into their google results cuz its a damn maze clicking on 5 or more dif. things just to find this awesomeness we have here.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us