ECoustics Mobile

Gold Member
Username: Stu_pitt

Stamford, Connecticut USA

Post Number: 4471
Not very happy with the new Mobile site. Up until now, the website was the same on my iPhone as it is on my PC.

Is there a way to make the Mobile site more visually organized looking? It's hard to tell where one post ends and a new one begins. Some threads are cut off and you can only read about a quarter of the way across the page. In all areas, everything seems jumbled and honestly it gives me a headache. I read and post a lot from my iPhone.

Not to be a douche, but I won't been on this site very often if it stays this way. Maybe check it once at night after my wife finishes with the PC, but that's about it. I just can't stand it. Can't imagine anyone thinks the Mobile site is an improvement in any way.

Is there a way to view the full site on my iPhone? A lot of mobile sites have a link like that, but I don't see one here.

Username: Admin

Post Number: 9982
I have a quick fix for today.

Click this link on your mobile device to view the full forum.
https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/discus.pl

I will create a global setting to make this permanent shortly. For right now it will only last for your current mobile browser session.

Gold Member
Username: Stu_pitt

Stamford, Connecticut USA

Post Number: 4476
I can't get to this page on the mobile site.

A few threads look a lot better than they did, but many are still pretty much unreadable to me. Some threads don't have who posted, just the posts.

Its pretty frusterating. I'm sure it'snot easy for you either. I'd just like a permanent way to either view the full site or mobile site whenever I wanted to.

Also, pictures in threads don't appear.

Not trying to be a pain in the butt,just trying to bring some light to a few issues. Hopefully you're taking it as constructive.

Username: Admin

Post Number: 10004
Progress is being made on the mobile forum pages, just not fast enough (I agree). Recent threads may appear better than older ones, as testing continues and problems are detected. I will look into the image loading problem now too.

Try this link again to disable the mobile site on your mobile device.
https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/discus.pl
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us