Anyone buy on woofersetc.com?

Silver Member
Username: Jamtochristian

Williamsport, Pennsylvania USA of course!

Post Number: 120
I've been on woofersetc.com many times now, and they have a real descent supply of audio stuff for an online retailer(good stuff anyway). I was wondering if they're legit though, has anyone bought from them before?

Bronze Member
Username: Suicideshifter

Bristolville, Ohio United States

Post Number: 16
thats a pretty interesting site...

Silver Member
Username: Jamtochristian

Williamsport, Pennsylvania USA of course!

Post Number: 121
So has anyone actually bought anything though?

Bronze Member
Username: Markd

UK

Post Number: 17
i have emailed them several times, and never had a reply. their prices seem to be really good, but theres no way i'm gonna order a load of stuff if they can't even be bothered to reply to me.

Bronze Member
Username: Markd

UK

Post Number: 20
and another point, i've asked this question on this forum before, and nobody has ever said they have bought stuff from there. seems a bit odd.

Username: Grantley

North Canton, Ohio

Post Number: 10
I price matched their stuff with a couple of items I bought from mainstreetaudio.com... BTW, I got my subs from mainstreet in 3 days and had great service.
I was in the same boat with woofersetc. with no reply to my email, then again I'm still waiting on a reply from RE Audio but I can understand about them. They're busy making a great sub!

Bronze Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 13
My buddy just ordered a boat load off of woofers etc he had good customer service. Just thought id throw that in.

thanks,

in search of bass
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us