Wats better

Bronze Member
Username: Lakers6902

San bernardino, CA U.S.A.

Post Number: 25
out of these 3 brands, jbl, sony, and audiobahn, which is better? i personally thing jbl is better then them but i needa know from the pros

Bronze Member
Username: Kickercomp

Tampa, FL USA

Post Number: 32
jbl i guess cause i know the other ones suck

Silver Member
Username: Grmncrsnbr

VA

Post Number: 221
hahaha thats like comparing apples to crap

Anonymous

How much are you willing to spend? If you are looking for good subs under $150 a piece I would suggest
Adire Shivas
Cerwin Vega Vmax
Image Dynamics Q series

But if you are going to stick with audiobahn jbl and sony, JBL is definitely your best choice. Though audiobahn's immortal series aren't bad, the rest of the subs are trash. Sony is the worst of the three.

Though it really depends if you are looking for SPL or SQ. the IDQ probably has the best SQ out of the three speakers but the Shivas are the best all around. I would only go for the Vmaxs if you want to spend like $80-90 per sub.

Anonymous

How much are you willing to spend? If you are looking for good subs under $150 a piece I would suggest
Adire Shivas
Cerwin Vega Vmax
Image Dynamics Q series

But if you are going to stick with audiobahn jbl and sony, JBL is definitely your best choice. Though audiobahn's immortal series aren't bad, the rest of the subs are trash. Sony is the worst of the three.

Though it really depends if you are looking for SPL or SQ. the IDQ probably has the best SQ out of the three speakers but the Shivas are the best all around. I would only go for the Vmaxs if you want to spend like $80-90 per sub.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 3987
apples to crap.. hahaha

crapples?

Silver Member
Username: Grmncrsnbr

VA

Post Number: 228
hahahahaha glad you enjoyed that one glass hey can i get some help from you in a the amp section?

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Hfl, Ny Usa

Post Number: 815
apples to crap never heard that one lol

its a crapple orchard

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Hfl, Ny Usa

Post Number: 816
lmao...apples to crap...thats a keeper :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us