Feeler or trade.....maybe lol

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

Crescendo Audio FTMFW!!!, AA Havoc 15 ... Your Mom FTW!!!

Post Number: 3411
Well as some of you may know Im not happy with my Audioque 1200d so Im considering selling it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it according to Audioque,I had sent it in to have them take a look at it thinking there was something wrong with it but after them having it for about a month and $45 dollars later they tell me that the amp is fine. So Im just not happy with it at all for perspnal reasons. There are some slight cosmetic issues with it but nothing major at all. Worst thing about it is when AQ shipped it back to me one of the mounting feet got bent so i had to bend it back so its a little scuffed up. But yea other than a few scuffs on the mounting feet and Im sure theres a few light scartches/scuffs here and there but nothing major at all,the amp work %100000 mechaniclly and cosmetics Id give it about a 8.5-9/10 Also when I got it back from AQ I went ahead and ordered the bass remote knob thingy for it so I DO have that now.

I would love to trade this for a JBL BPX1100.1,I love those amps! Or maybe an old school Orion HCCA250 or 275. Or Im open to just about anything as long as it puts out 1000-1500wrms @ 1 or 4ohms. Just let me know what you all have for trade and Il consider it. As far as straight up cash price,Im not really sure maybe around $200 shipped since I do have the bass remote/knob and I just bought it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3412
Come on! Everyone always talks about how great these AQ amps are so buy mine! Nows your chance to own a "great" amp for cheapz! Or trade me for somethin!

Silver Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 967
I've actually thought about buying another aq1200d to pair up with my current one. Is there any way you can post up some pics? I might be interested in buying it off you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3413
http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/car-audio-trader-wtt/85539-wtt-audioque -1200d.html

Theres a few pics of it there. I can take better ones tomorrow if you want.

Gold Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1370
wtf twiz get on aim theres a chat going on

Silver Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 969
Tell you what TWiZTiD, im gonna toss $180 on the table for your AQ1200D.

No need to accept or deny the offer right away. See if you can trade it first for somethin' else. I'll keep the offer here for you to think about.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us