Check out this awesome deal

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

Crescendo Audio FTMFW!!!, AA Havoc 15 ... Your Mom FTW!!!

Post Number: 3407
http://cgi.ebay.com/DIAMOND-AUDIO-D6450-2-2-CHANNEL-AMP-CAR-AMPLIFIER-NEW-/40021 3826359?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item5d2e9a5b37

Im not sure how good that company is,Ive heard mixed reviews but they have over 100,000 transactions with a 98.2% positive feedback score so thats not bad at all really. Says they have more than 10 of these Diamond Audio D6 2ch amplifiers for $129.95 plus free shipping. And it says they are new,not refurbs. Still even if they are refurbs thats a sick deal! I wish i had the money for a couple b/c I would for sure snag a couple while they're still around. Just thought Id share this great deal with you guys. Now stop reading this and go buy a few before they're gone!!

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11884
Daymn that is a hell of a deal. They are a reputable brand too.

I would pick one up if I hadn't already decided on matching amps for my new system. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Jbpitt

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 1196
Ive ordered from hifi sound several of times and never had any problems with them. That is a hell of a deal though man. Ordering one now....

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 24715
$130 shipped for a new 450w 2 channel amp?

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4396
Wow that is a good deal. I'll stick with my JL 300/2 though

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 24716
Seriously, it makes me tickle the idea of picking SEVERAL of these up. Like 5. Shelf them and flip them in a year. Problem would be in the warranty.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16991
that model is a couple yrs old but without a doubt its a steal of a deal ....

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 17100
I can beat that deal but im not telling

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 3176
Nice price. but i'm saving up for another jetski

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11893
Do it paul... Sell em at your flea market or whatev... ppl who buy equipment there won't care about warranty anyways

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 2758
Anyone else that can beat this deal or come close hit me up- tejcurrent@yahoo.com

There's a local I need to give a quote tomorrow, looking for <1000 rms amp (stock electrical, probably closer to 600 rms). Single cab F150, behind the seat so 2 12s or 3 10s are what he's looking for. Budget of $300 for subs/amp. I may get one of these amps and a SSA DCON unless someone has a better suggestion.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us